Property and Casualty Insurance
Licensed Sales Assistant
Northland Wood Insurance is a small and growing Independent Insurance office located in Liberty, MO. We represent various companies for Personal Lines and Commercial Lines insurance. We are looking to add a full-time Licensed CSR. If you are a self-starter, detail oriented, and love working with the public we want to talk to you.
Responsibility and Job Duties:
- Establish client relationships, cross-sell, and follow-up with clients.
- Respond to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, prepare insurance proposals, policy changes, transfers, and bill clarification.
- Outbound Sales Calls.
- Provide prompt, accurate and friendly customer service. Service can include answering income phone call with high level professionalism and courtesy while providing accurate and efficient information to insureds.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with total commitment to success
- Create letters and emails to clients and prospects
- Must have graduated High School or higher.
- Property and Casualty License is Required.
- Must have working in an insurance agency at least 2 years or more.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and possess valuable selling skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment and have organization skills.
- Accuracy and detail oriented in all areas of work.
- Experience with computer skills and Microsoft office.
- Experience working with commercial insurance preferred, but not required.
- Commission Pay
- Annual Bonus Pay
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Retirement Savings after 1 year employment
If you meet these qualifications, please send resumes to, email@example.com