Home Insurance

Your home is the center of your daily life, and likely your most asset.

When your home is damaged or destroyed, you need your claim settled by an insurance company that understands this importance.

Northland Wood Insurance can help you find the homeowners insurance that will best meet your needs and provide the most valuable combination of tailored coverage, quality service, and fair pricing.

What you need to know about homeowner’s insurance

Whether you own or rent, insuring the place you call home can help protect you financially if you suffer a loss due to fire, theft, vandalism, or other covered events. It will also cover you in the event someone is injured while on your property.

Homeowners policies differ by which losses are covered, which coverages you choose, and what type of residence you own. You choose which policy is best for you, whether it’s a comprehensive policy that covers losses such as fire, hail, smoke, falling objects, vandalism, and theft of personal property, or a policy that covers only specified losses.

We will work with you to find a homeowners policy that fits your needs. We specialize in making it easy to choose the insurance coverage that gives you the best value for the best price.

Your homeowners policy is most often made up of the specific options you choose, so how much you'll pay for your policy depends on:

  • What you select. Oftentimes homeowner’s insurance options are priced individually, so how much you'll pay for your policy depends on what coverages you buy.
  • How much do you want to cover. Higher deductibles usually lower your premium price by shifting part of the loss payment to you. For example, if you had a $500 deductible, you would be responsible for paying the first $500 of the covered loss.
  • Where you set your limits. You may choose to set higher limits than the recommended amount if appropriate to your situation and needs.

Home Insurance Coverage

When it comes to home coverage, more is better than less. We can help you get the following coverages:

  • HO-3 ("special form")
  • HO-1 ("basic form")
  • HO-2 ("broad form")
  • HO-8 (protects older homes)
  • HO-4 (renters) and HO-6 (condo)
  • HO-7 (mobile home)

Your Journey To Better Coverage Starts Here