Recreational Vehicle (RV) Insurance can protect your motorhome, travel trailer, and camper.
Here at Northland Wood Insurance, let us help you select the right coverage for your RV needs and get a great price at the same time.
Here are some things to consider when shopping for recreational vehicle insurance:
- Liability coverage provides you with bodily injury and property damage coverage, medical payments, uninsured coverage, and more. Coverage varies by state.
- You may be able to choose how your Comprehensive and Collision coverage will be settled in the event of a covered total loss. Options tailored to your needs can include:
- Stated Value - market value/actual cash value of the RV
- Agreed Value – the insured amount, regardless of the current market value
- Replacement Cost – we will replace your insured RV with a new RV that is most like it
- Personal Effect Coverage provides replacement cost for damage or loss to items normally used with your RV when physical damage coverage is selected.
- Some policies include Roadside Assistance, which has you covered 24/7 in the event of a breakdown or accident. Some will even allow you to upgrade the coverage to include lodging, transportation, and meal coverage if needed.
- You can save money if you insure more than one item with a single company, including your home, cars, motorcycles, classic cars, and boats. It will also simplify your life.
RV Insurance Coverage
When it comes to RV coverage, more is better than less. We can help you get the following coverages:
- Liability Insurance
- Uninsured Motorist Protection
- Collision Insurance
- Full-Timer Coverage
- Comprehensive Insurance
- Vacation Liability Coverage